Pages - Menu

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

CMYK ISSUE #51 ON NEWSTANDS!

     The anticipation is finally over! After submitting my artwork Feburary of 2011, and finding out I made the cut in August.... in November I can finally hold the issue in my hand and gaze at my little beautiful bottle on page twenty-three! A definite dream come true seeing one of my images in print. It is nice to know other appreciated the series of bottles and chose this image to represent it. The "Bottles" series was at the beginning of when my whole photorgaphic style metamorphisized. I am very thankful for the series of images and especially to have my quote included which was a basic thank you to my Hobolito, Ladybird, Rachael, Johnny and Savannah.
Make sure to check out the issue at CMYK MAGAZINE.


No comments:

Post a Comment